Located within a sought-after security complex with superb facilities, this ideal executive apartment enjoys a cosmopolitan setting in a high-growth urban area surrounded by a growing cultural hub of fabulous restaurants and cafe culture, with every amenity only footsteps away. Set to the rear of the complex it is peaceful and quiet.
Capitalising oaspidistra easterly aspect this large lightfilled layout contains two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the main with an ensuite, a large main bathroom with a bath, a spacious entertaining area opening to a large deck and a fully renovated open-plan kitchen with an adjoining laundry.
Security parking , storage and fabulous facilities in the complex including an outdoor barbeque area, common gardens, a heated indoor pool, spa, gym and sauna. The apartment is close to trains and buses and is just a brief walk to Prince Alfred Park and Pool.
The perfect first home or investment, this affordable top-floor security apartment is a must see!
- Two double bedroom with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Entertainers' kitchen, chic open-plan living and dining room
- Freshly painted interiors, generous balcony entertaining area
- Secure under cover car space, landscaped garden and bbq area
- Heated indoor pool and spa, sauna, gymnasium
- Council rates: $722.30 per annum approx
- Water rates: $152.00 per quarter approx
- Strata rates: $1022.72 per quarter approx